Forums :(

my fav forums are:

bd.org (lizard)
CF
reptilerooms

and thats about all the forums i regularly visit, not much time at the moment, college work/trying to learn imperial measurments, to visit other forums...

lol, well i have to learn imperial (feet/inches etc...) because of the americains... in the aircraft industry, its all done in imperial, basically because the americains want it that way... so as im doing an apprenticeship working on aircraft, i have to learn imperial... its confusing.. and taking a long time to learn...

mark thorpe said:
lol, well i have to learn imperial (feet/inches etc...) because of the americains... in the aircraft industry, its all done in imperial, basically because the americains want it that way... so as im doing an apprenticeship working on aircraft, i have to learn imperial... its confusing.. and taking a long time to learn...

ohh $|-|!t !!

Damn if I need to learn them then America will suffer greatly. No really if that is so then well **** I'm gonna kick the a$s of the next american who gets on my way!

Though I'll prolly never get to the air force anyway, I'll never pass the tests.

Nah, its only in the maintainance i think, im doing my apprenticeship in the maintainance and repair of radar/comms equipment, and quite a bit of the equipment is americain, and therefore imperial... so we need to learn it so we know how to do the repairs properley... though working in thousands of an inch is hard! lol

Well I sure hope that our F-18s use the metric system. Coz if not then when I look to the altitude meter and it gives me something like 10 000 then im like wtf?

lol neo do you even no the difference??

and mark whats this apprenticeship your doing?

aeronautical engineering... its with SR Technics, it does maintainance etc on aircraft parts, im in the radar and comms departmentnt, meaning that i (when qualified after the 5 years) will be working on fault finding/fixing radar and comms equipment. i started on the 5th september, had a weeks induction, and now ive got a year at college doing the qualifications that i need... im doing electrical and mechanical engineering, plus a technicians qualification, and also the maths of engineering... all in a years full time and two years day release... good thing is that ive left school, and have only got one more year of full time education... then its only 2 years day release at college...

how old are you then??

also who are you doing this with?, i thought you had joined the RAF or something

Back
Top Bottom