Forums :(

yeah i was banned here for two days .. but i have been permantly kicked of 4/5 the only one i can remem ber is www.pcmech.com im neochivers ive been named for a wile there

Well each forum has it's own flavor so to speak. Where as this one is mainly young people and has a more laid back atmosphere. Others I visit are not so friendly and are inhabited by jerks and... well you get the point. This one appears to attract the young gamming crowd, where mine for exsample caters to the more tech oriented non gamers types.
In the forum game one size don't fit all. So you have folks with thier own way of looking at things and away they go to make thier own place.
I would think if people wouldn't go off halfcocked and make one just because they didn't get thier way at another one then things might slow down some. If you start your own place have a nitch or a gimmick. Do something no other site is doing. But to make one just to spite some one is a complete waste of time.

computerpro said:
These smaller forums just expect people to quit these larger forums and join theres, you habe your own opinion but I just think there are WAY to many forums :D

i post on 32 different forums
i have theem organised by catagory eg computers, internet, life, hosting etc

then in each folder the more popular forums are at the top and the less popular are at the bottem

now if i can post on 32, do you realy think its going to be hard for someone to post on 2-10

also remember that there are hundreds of new internet/computer users join up or start learning there way around

in my opinion there is plenty of space for more

fave forums

mine
CF
Bigscreentalk
ewebtalk
best-board
wht
forums.devshed
namepros

Back
Top Bottom