Want to see a COOL PC?

Opteronix

BSOD
This is a bit old.. but still... one of my friends here at Uni is a great MODDER. He can outmod anyone I know. Feel his FURY with the Eclipse Class PC he created! :) So pretty....

What do you think? He has upgraded since these pictures. It is now the FATALITY ABIT board (non SLi), a 7800GTX KO from eVGA (OCed@ 700Mhz/1500Mhz!!), AMD AthlonFX 57 (OCed @ 3.6Ghz!!), and 2GBs of Geil ONE RAM (At DDR600Levels).

Ouch, that is one VERY fine PC there ... extremely fine to put it at that, makes my one look trivial ... nice hardware too, if only i could get my hands on one of those computers :(

that looks nice, ow do you open/close the optical drives if the buttons are covered?

Good god, look at the diameter of those cooling lines!! Huge! One thing he'll never have to worry about and that is overheating after OCing.

im curios to know what cooling it is. i actually wanted to do that with stainless steel braided lines but that looks cooler literaly. so what is it?

How did he get such big tubing? Those make the Thermaltake ones look puny! Well..they are kinda puny to begin with...

Very nice comp... except I would go with liquid metal instead... lol... but anyways, very nice pics. I will go for liquid metal once it goes mainstream... or just bribe my ap chem teacher to let me have some liquid nitrogen and out-oc you all! lol...

Back
Top Bottom