Some ad agencies disabled: Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
neochivers said:
i see, i see. i think you should have left the B'N'Q addvert as it defently had no miscandlous (sp) links and provided you with extra income

i am a child ... yeah lets stop this it will make the forum a better place *holds up a white flag*

Your point? You can still act more mature! So start! And as far as you two MODs argueing with him.. SHAME.. one of you is.. 42? Setishock.. honestly know bro... your comments are so unecessary and you KNOW it. 135791... same applies, you are like what? I forget... 17-19? Those type of comments only spawn anger and bad words and things we don't want to say to each other to come out. Knock it off please.

dyserq said:
Go Opteronix ! :p
Anyways, i don't know but there is some kind of internal war going on between Neochivers at the moment, not sure about it but it is indeed going on ...

There shouldn't be. This is a computer forum, not debate club.. honestly.... cut it out....

Thanks for the compliment but I passed 42 amost 11 years ago. But I agree it's time to close this thread. i guess David can reopen this one or start a new one if need arrises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom