Some ad agencies disabled: Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey it was a joke chill dude, dont get your knickers in a twist ..... but yeah im sh1t thats life chooses live with it

Well, I would like to say that I always abide by the rules as it should be the same for everyone to make it fair.

The only reason I did the above was because I was in such a hurry stopping this pops on this site

Sweet, good job David :)
I'll probably disregard neochivers now though ... i'll leave it at that

neochivers said:
thanks, this will prove to help the forum greatly
p.s. u tripple posted and from what i know this is spam, right?

There is a difference between spam and letting you updated. He updates ourse;ves so that we ca be happy that something's doen about it.

But,

If someone goes:

post1 : I got a problem, my comp won't star

post2 : comp specs: Intel 8957689047 2MHX

post3 : anyone?

This could be considered spam...unless you bump

@Mr.Lindon: Maybe we should only give M$ ads instead. You know, only ads that will support trusted companies, such as M$, Lavasoft, Spybot...all this stuff. There, we could have something that is worth having :)

Shame on all of you! Leave Neochivers the hell alone, and Neo, you don't talk to them and just mind your own business! Honestly, you guys are like 8 year old fighting over the dumbest things. Shut up already. I am personally getting tired of going around this forum seeing this little wars everywhere.. actually, it is more like little battles that make the forum one BIG WAR. Please, just post polite things and don't call each other names. If you don't have anything nice to say, SHUT UP. Grow up... seriously.. because I am about to leave because of this childish bickering. Be quite.... CHILDREN... jeez... ugh..

Per my request, LOCK this thread, David has made his point, and now this going to devolve into a neanderthal like argument between children who love to bicker and and bitch at one another and never shut up... PLEASE, for any sense, LOCK THIS THREAD.

Thankyou, have a lovely day.

i see, i see. i think you should have left the B'N'Q addvert as it defently had no miscandlous (sp) links and provided you with extra income

Shame on all of you! Leave Neochivers the hell alone, and Neo, you don't talk to them and just mind your own business! Honestly, you guys are like 8 year old fighting over the dumbest things. Shut up already. I am personally getting tired of going around this forum seeing this little wars everywhere.. actually, it is more like little battles that make the forum one BIG WAR. Please, just post polite things and don't call each other names. If you don't have anything nice to say, SHUT UP. Grow up... seriously.. because I am about to leave because of this childish bickering. Be quite.... CHILDREN... jeez... ugh..

Per my request, LOCK this thread, David has made his point, and now this going to devolve into a neanderthal like argument between children who love to bicker and and bitch at one another and never shut up... PLEASE, for any sense, LOCK THIS THREAD.

Thankyou, have a lovely day.
i am a child ... yeah lets stop this it will make the forum a better place *holds up a white flag*

Go Opteronix ! :p
Anyways, i don't know but there is some kind of internal war going on between Neochivers at the moment, not sure about it but it is indeed going on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom