PHPBB sux

darthvader619

In Runtime
that free forum provider sucks..phpbb. i made a forum on it.
and since yesterday, everytime ANYONE goes to it, it says "you have been banned. please contact your admisistrator" that www.crazyasses.tk is the one im talking about. now im using YABB forums, their much better. but if u try to go to crazyasses.tk, it goes to my new site

Steven12 said:
Please stop putting in your sites, its like your advertsising

Oh well.. so what if he is? he is a guru and a respected member of this forum and he just has some young childhood ambitions. Why don't you leave him be and go to your corner and be nice?? SHHH YOU!!

Back on topic:
I like PHPBB. Very clean interface, and easy to work with. vBulletin's control panels are screwy and MESSY, PHPBB is CLEAN.

Just because you had a problem doesn't make the software bad. If security mods are not in place then you can be an easy target by hackers attempting exploits. I've have 55 attempts at my place and not one has got in. It sure sounds like someone got in and messed things up. My coder is a phpBB super coding wizard. He's very good and maybe if you want I can hook you up. Not plugging my place or trolling for members but if you want to see an exsample of how good phpBB works drop by.

setishock said:
Just because you had a problem doesn't make the software bad. If security mods are not in place then you can be an easy target by hackers attempting exploits. I've have 55 attempts at my place and not one has got in. It sure sounds like someone got in and messed things up. My coder is a phpBB super coding wizard. He's very good and maybe if you want I can hook you up. Not plugging my place or trolling for members but if you want to see an exsample of how good phpBB works drop by.

Provide a link Seti, Steven12 is just paranoid and dillusional. Link me to your forum, I am interested in seeing it. Sounds very nice. You are plugging your place or trolling at all, simply showing off coding on PHPBB.. nothing wrong with that bro. SHOW AWAY! I want to see some well coded CMS, I haven't seen any since.. . A LONG TIME AGO... ROFL.

Steven12 said:
Please stop putting in your sites, its like your advertsising

Well David didn't say anything so let it go. Besides it's an exsample of a phpBB site.

Normally ya'll know I would kick the stuffings out of some one for doing this but I think it's just going to serve as an exsample of a well maintained phpBB site..
www.computervitals.com

Back
Top Bottom