Technology

Well since it's about all technology it's hard to say.
Cars and stuff like kitchen appliances did barely brake at all, but now it's different.

But then stuff like mobile phones couldn't take too much damage without being broken. Not all of the newest models can either but the lets say that some models made a few years ago are like impossible to destroy. And I am serious, one of my friends managed to drop his mobile phone to a lake (I know, takes lots of skill to do this) and it didn't brake. I have thrown my mobile phone against the wall, using quite much strenght, atleast 5 times and it still works fine.

So it depends quite much on the area of technology.

daemon said:
Well since it's about all technology it's hard to say.
Cars and stuff like kitchen appliances did barely brake at all, but now it's different.

But then stuff like mobile phones couldn't take too much damage without being broken. Not all of the newest models can either but the lets say that some models made a few years ago are like impossible to destroy. And I am serious, one of my friends managed to drop his mobile phone to a lake (I know, takes lots of skill to do this) and it didn't brake. I have thrown my mobile phone against the wall, using quite much strenght, atleast 5 times and it still works fine.

So it depends quite much on the area of technology.

Very true. But engineers are not on this Earth to engineer things to break, they are here to engineer them to function for a long period of time. Processors for example last 4-9X as long as they used to. Cars are higher quality engines and intake systems, kitchen appliances are more modern and have more power and better technology.

Opteronix said:
I doubt it.... and maybe you don't need proof and others on this forum don't, but I REQUIRE it. I work only in fact, not circumstantial evidence or opinion. If you really want to make serious accusations like this, BACK THEM UP PLEASE, or don't mention your silly conspiracy theories. They sound naive and ignorant (that does not mean you are though, just this subject you brought up is). PROVE WHAT YOU SAY, OR GO HOME.

You need proof? Ok then. I'll give you my own opinion. The things that are made in Mexico is really badly done. Instead of having a nice and clea environement, it's so dirty and dusty that pieces will break b/c one or more curcuits chockes slowly, wihich will make a short

lhuser said:
Year 1989-1993

Technology: 3/10
Performance: 6/10
Durability: 10/10

Year 1994-1997

Technology: 5/10
Performance: 4/10
Durability: 6/10

Nowdays

Technology: 10/10
Performance 8/10
Durability: 0/10

They do stuff that they are programmed to break one day

Gave me a chuckle but only true in some cases, while others are not ... just as some things were built to last in the olden days while others perished in the wake of other better technology

I am mostly unhappy of their durability. My TV blew up 2 years ago and had to buy a new one. Nowdays, I don't look at the company, I look where it's built.

lhuser said:
I am mostly unhappy of their durability. My TV blew up 2 years ago and had to buy a new one. Nowdays, I don't look at the company, I look where it's built.

So Malaysian products are bad?? Because AMDs are produced there.... and they LAST a LONG TIME.

I said made in Mexico. My TV was made in Thailand...Malaysian stuff is good. LOOK WHERE THEY ARE MADE!!!

Back
Top Bottom