Post your Performance Test 6.0 Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoomtm

Daemon Poster
This is a good little program that benchmarks your whole pc and gives you a score at the end. http://passmark.com/ftp/petst.exe

Ill be the first one then Kage should be next ;).

BTW would a MOD please sticky this; I predict this is going to be as big as the 3DMark thread I created.

all9ag.jpg

Cool... when I'm at my home comp, I'll run it and post... noice comp btw...

I actually did worse...and yet, my CPU is better (3500+ Athon 64 against Athlon XP-M 2600+ which is his but his is overclocked to a 2.4ghz rating, and mine was 2.3ghz while testing).

The only things that seem to be worse is the video card (9800pro (not overclocked) against 9800xt with him) and the CD speed of mines a bit slower it seems... I don't understand why my score is lower, though it seems the video card is where most of the points lie:

performance.jpg

Yeah, he just overclocked the video card and his 2D score shot up. His original score was 488... I mean, thats a jump lol...What is wrong with my system? *weeps*

I'll sticky it for the moment to see how this thread goes.

I would overclock mine, but even with a small overclock, the terrifying black dots appear on 3D images.
Sapphire 9800 Pro's obviously aren't the best overclockers. It'd probably do better if I changed it from stock.

Lmao, i got a 64.8, then i ran it again and i got a 57.4. lmao

Im hopefully going to finish my new comp tommarow and well see the diff, i cant wait! Even the its still bad compared to the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom