The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...

Maurice said:
Pixelated?, I'm surprised, on my high-res "Relisys" TFT monitor, it's as clear as a bell, if the reason is that it's too small,you have the technology, can't you upload it, & enlarge?

As for love, yes, being in love is the main thing, I loved my late wife dearly, & she was beautiful too, but I lost her to cancer, she was 62, no age, I hope you have a very long relationship.

Maurice.

I will give it a shot (the upload that is) my monitor is pretty good as well, SAMSUNG L38 23" Widescreen HDTV LCD maxed out Res. I'll give that enhancement a shot and post what I get in here! :D

:( Sorry to hear about your wife Maurice. What type of cancer? That is a terrible thing to hear, my condolences.

Ok.... my PHOTO ENHANCEMENT SKILLS need some work, but after several baseline optimizations and jpeg format changes with bit conversion, I managed this!

VIEW Mr. Lindon 85 pixels larger!!

Maurice said:
It's easy to see David, his photo is on his posts, & he lives only 30 miles from me, I even know the road!

Maurice. [what's "ROFL?"][/B]

Just wondering, but have you ever met David as in real life ? Just interested seeing how close you both live to each other ... by the way ROFL means rolling on floor laughing :)
As for David's photos, there is one without his body missing too hehe :)
davidlindon0pr.gif

i think he looks like Keanu Reevs ... lol .. he looks awful young too ... sorry about the wife thing, btw if she was 62 what age are u?

neochivers said:
i think he looks like Keanu Reevs ... lol .. he looks awful young too ... sorry about the wife thing, btw if she was 62 what age are u?
Thanks for that, Gary, ["she" is Christina] I do get very down at times, as for me, I'm 74, I tell people that I'm in my 70's, my mind thinks that I'm in my 40's, but unfortunately my body is in it's 80's!

Maurice
beer.gif

Seriously? .. i thought you were you mid-30s ... well i can say you know more than the average 74 year old

neochivers said:
Seriously? .. I thought you were you mid-30s ... well i can say you know more than the average 74 year old
If I was in in my mid-thirties that would make me 35 years younger than my wife, difficult!, we were married when I was 26, & Christina was 22, she was 20 when I met her, 20" waist & a great figure, ah, those were the days, going to the movies etc, one local cinema had "lovers" seats in the back row;- in pairs, no arms between! By the way, you must be quite young, we oldies can be quite surprising for our age!
Maurice

Thats a kewl bike. Would you consider yourself an extreme sports person?

Motocross isnt the most of extreme sports, I just want to get into racing! I like to hobbies with a bit more spark to them if you get what I mean

Back
Top Bottom