Having BIG Trouble with my PC

Entourage

Solid State Member
Im Having some BIG Trouble with my PC...when i do stuff on it it gets slow and then it goes back to fast again..its gets slow for like 20 seconds then get back tyo normal again..it only does this when i do to much stuff on it...but i can hardly do anything on it.....when ever i use windows medi player and i search the net it might get slow..it only get slow hwn eim using like 3 or 3 programs at 1 time...i didnt use to do that but i has been doing it for the las m3 months

any advice on how to fix that ?

please help really needed

How often do u defrag ur harddrives?
Run anti-virus and anti-spyware scans and u might also want to try a system restore, though I don't know if there is one left from 3 months ago.

If nothing else helps then do a complete reformat and it should work.

im not using any anti-virus right now...i have downloaded some and run a sacan and romved the viruses found but that still dosent make a difereence.....also i have the Windows XP Presfesional disk and i have intalled a fresh copy of it on the pc but it still does the same thing.

now is not the memory cause i have alot left...look

comp4yy.jpg

well when u are installing windows just delete all of the partitions and create new ones. This way everything on the hdd is gone. But this is just a last resort.

Download a good anti-virus scanned and run it. I'd suggest AVG or AntiVir. Both have the full version available for free.

And check how much fragmentation there is in ur hdd. There can be lot's of free space but if it's fragmented then there is going to be a decrease in performance.

Back
Top Bottom