The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...

wow! i though u looked somthing like that .. i think it might be 99, as in his name

Come on, put all of us out of our misery, what is the number on your bike, nasha?....could have run a book on it I suppose, lol.

Weve changed the number from 17 to 288 (dads old racing one!)

Im going to get 99 on it soon though!

So what does David look like? Here is another pic of the hideous mug of my face.. ROFL. and my beautiful to be fiance/girl friend! :D

Opteronix said:
So what does David look like? Here is another pic of the hideous mug of my face.. ROFL. and my beautiful to be fiance/girl friend! :D

Don't be modest, & your girl-friend, WOW!

It's easy to see David, his photo is on his posts, & he lives only 30 miles from me, I even know the road!

Maurice. [what's "ROFL?"]

Maurice said:
Don't be modest, & your girl-friend, WOW!

Ii's easy to see David, his photo is on his posts!, he lives only 30 miles from me.

Maurice

ugh.. I am so self concious... my GF, yes, she is gorgeous. I love her very much! :D She could have such a better man then myself, but oh well... I love her, and that is all that matters right???... that we love each other?

Well, that picture of David is almost impossible to makeout.. it's so pixelated. I would like to see Mr. Lindon in HD!

Opteronix said:
ugh.. I am so self concious... my GF, yes, she is gorgeous. I love her very much! :D She could have such a better man then myself, but oh well... I love her, and that is all that matters right???... that we love each other?

Well, that picture of David is almost impossible to makeout.. it's so pixelated. I would like to see Mr. Lindon in HD!

Pixelated?, I'm surprised, on my high-res "Relisys" TFT monitor, it's as clear as a bell, if the reason is that it's too small,you have the technology, can't you upload it, & enlarge?

As for love, yes, being in love is the main thing, I loved my late wife dearly, & she was beautiful too, but I lost her to cancer, she was 62, no age, I hope you have a very long relationship.

Maurice.

Back
Top Bottom