Dell XPS gen 2 Extreme Gaming machine! BRAND NEW!!

300zxgame

Beta member
Hey everyone... i have a deposit on a new car, so i need to get some money to finish paying it off this month, which is why im forced to sell my laptop... my BRAND NEW Dell XPS gen 2 Extreme Gaming machine! its loaded.. i bought it for classes for over $3500 last month, so sad to see it go, but i want my Z! heres some of what its got:

-Intel® Pentium® M Processor 780 (2.26 GHz/2MB Cache/533MHz FSB)

-Microsoft® Windows® XP Media Center Edition 2005

-17 inch UltraSharpâ„¢ Wide Screen UXGA Display with TrueLifeâ„¢ 1980x1220 resolution!!

-2GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz 2 Dimm

-100GB 7200rpm Hard Drive

-8x CD/DVD burner (DVD+/-RW) with double-layer DVD+R write capability

-Intel® PRO 2915 and Dell 350 Bluetooth Internal Wireless Card

-256MB NVIDIA® GeForce™ Go 6800 Ultra

-9-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery (80 WHr)[/SIZE]

I would also include with it the 80$ Targus Deluxe case i bought for it. awsome for students it holds whatever you need and keeps the laptop safe. anyway im only asking $2999, which is basically me giving you $500 but i need to sell it fast.. remember its BRAND new, it will come with the factory setting on it like it just came out of the box. thanks! email me at carlinbelkowski@aol.com

BobTheLOL why do you have to Criticise everything that everyone posts? so immature, if your not going to buy it just leave him alone and stop being pathetic!

300zxgame very nice laptop, but i cant afford it at the moment! sowie!

Regards
Matt

hmm

well i was going to put it on ebay and i will post the link if i do, but i was just giving the people here a chance first. ill try to put it on today so let me know. ill get back later.

matt_999 said:
BobTheLOL why do you have to Criticise everything that everyone posts? so immature, if your not going to buy it just leave him alone and stop being pathetic!

300zxgame very nice laptop, but i cant afford it at the moment! sowie!

Regards
Matt

No need to be rude I was just making the observation that it was not brand new if it was taken out of the box.

Your the immature one for the record.

BUMP for you..

excuse me how am i immature? im not the one making stupid comments, "So you took it out of the box? Then it is not brand new" people dont need that stupid advice, they can work it out themselves!

Well i bought it on ebay when it was "IN THE BOX" since everyone seems to be talking about the box more than the computer lol.. but he doesnt accept returns... it was factory sealed when i received it in august.

Wow... I love how this nice thread turned into people arguing over something totally pointless... noice. nice comp btw...

Back
Top Bottom