Xbox 360 Launch Date Announced.

alvino

Golden Master
Haha, there's gonna be some confusion with that. I don't understand why Microsoft did that. They should have offered a package with the extras instead of offering two separate models of the system.

I was talking to our school bus driver yesterday, he said it was coming out this year and he expects that so will the ps3 to push away the xbox from everyone, although he said that he thinks that xbox, Even though its microsoft will do better because it is fast and the graphics are the best. Even though the PSP hasnt done too bad, But there made by sony not microsoft.

The PSP is in a completely different arena, so you can't really compare the PSP and the Xbox 360...same with the Nintendo DS (other than the fact that they're both handhelds...)

Haha, ok, but I was responding to part of your post. Doesn't that count for something?

Those release dates seem alright, and December I guess itsn't too bad and will be ready for a christmas takeover, yet in shops here in Europe, they've said November, so this must have changed rather recently.

Anyhow, I knew about the 2 package deal and I like that. If I got the Xbox 360 (which I might do if money comes at hand and i feel like doing it) I would get the Premium package because of what you get extra.

The X-box 360 i think will have a clean pathwy for christmas, and i'm sure alot of people will go for it. The Xbox (original) won't sell over christmas I wouldn't imagine, and I think the PS2 will take a small drop too.

Now knowing that this is a next gen console and should be great, the graphics aren't really blowing me away at the moment. I imagined something more, and the same with the PS3 but it seems like this will still have the same graphical ability, even with its 50mhz increase on the graphics chip, and a supposed extra terraflop of performance.

Anyhow, I do think it'll do well, and it has got alot of power for games in the future.
I was dissapointed though to find that a PC game being ported over to the Xbox 360, had to be "watered down" for the release on the Xbox 360 said the developers, though I didn't think that would ever be the case, except maybe that the RAM on console releases have never been great.

Anyhow, Congratulations to Microsoft for building a system that I know will stand the test of Sony, at least for now :D :p

Well, Microsoft did what they said they would do. They're launching the Xbox 360 in North America, Europe and Japan within one week.

Back
Top Bottom