Forums :(

computerpro

In Runtime
Well there is just something I want to start an open discussion about. There are way to many forums out there and people keep making them. In my opinion there should only be a few cause the larger communitys just usually weed out smaller forums.

Please post comments!

No I think theres a goodly ammount of copmuter forums. They all have differrent learnig curves.

These smaller forums just expect people to quit these larger forums and join theres, you habe your own opinion but I just think there are WAY to many forums :D

Probably true, but the internet is all about free speach. If that was the rule I would have been blocked from creating this place

Yeah, you get to learn from other people, in this case, forums :)
But i don't think that there are too many forums out there, although some may be inactive, they could just be something for people to try out their programming skills :)

I think the number of forums is pretty much just fine...

I mean if you only want to be a member of one forum then that fine... It does annoy me somewhat when yuo see mesages saying things like, I've started my own forum, please come and be a member... it's not helpfull to a community, and it's also pretty bad form to try to steal other members...

So in short, No I have no problems with the amount for forums that exist, but yes, I do have a problem with the way that some webmasters try to advertise them...

Back
Top Bottom