I...I...just want to cry...

Kalgatha

Fully Optimized
*sigh*...ahh...it appears god has condemed me from the computer world. i just got my new MOBO and processor in like a week ago and...now....something is wrong w/ my HDD...:( at first it would still boot up but take forever and it wouldn't give a color resolution more than 4...which is crap and can't hardly read anyting....then the actuall screen resolution wouldn't go more than 640xwhatever number it is...the lowest....and it took FOREVER to load anything....but now ... eveytime i turn it on and try to install windows...or anything...it will just shutdown...or tell me i have a disk read error...i know this sounds as it should go in the Hardware/software forum...but i know whats wrong and don 't need help...as far as i know...but i just feel better tellnig ppl....:( :( *crys*

Ouch ... all that new stuff and its not working ... sounds like alot of problems that you got there, and you only just started on it :(
But we're always here :)

well...if you're looking at my sig that is incorrect...i haven't changed it since i got my new MOBO...i have a MSI K8N Neo2 w/ NVIDIA nForce 3 Ultra Chipset. thanx guys

Thank you dear JESUS in heaven!! lol i did the exact same thing that i had tried about 3 other times and it worked!! i just booted from the disk and reformatted and installed windows...but it worked!! im back on my own comoputer now :D :D. ohh im so happy...plus we won our football game about 20 min ago!! 43-13 :D thanx for all your concern guys!!

Back
Top Bottom