*** Beware The Smiley Central Advert ***

Wombät

Fully Optimized
Do not download the free Smiley Cental software from the advert when it is shown on the top of the page on this forum. This software has the Cool Web Search or CWS spyware in it.

This scumware is very hard to remove as it has many variants. If you think you have a CWS infection, here's the only tool that will get rid of it...
http://www.intermute.com/products/cwshredder.html

Edited for clarity: Wombat

Do not download anything that syas free stuff exept for the thing you and I know

You guys missed the point. It's an ad on this forum that is infected. All the other stuff about free DL sites is missing the point altogether. Untill David gets to the bottom of this I would not click on any ads from CF.

setishock said:
You guys missed the point. It's an ad on this forum that is infected. All the other stuff about free DL sites is missing the point altogether. Untill David gets to the bottom of this I would not click on any ads from CF.
Very true setishock, the Smiley Central software has been notorious for the CWS software it installs. You will be infected by clicking on the link for downloading and installing the Smiley software on their website.

They say their software is spyware free... bulmakau kapupu. I have pulled this crap off a mates computer 4 or 5 times now.

Those spywares owners should have the dogs set loose on them. i had lot of spyware one time, never ever again. Fingers and toes are crossed.

Ha, I don't even see those ad above this forum. I just get a clean blue background with ComputerForums to the left side. Once again, the Ad Blocker make it's presence felt.

Back
Top Bottom