Wow... just wow...

i dont like it too much .. they are gettin rid of broasman! i hope they take back connery!!

there are getting rid of him hes too old he has grey hair! .. i dont no who the new guy is though

Brosman was very good at Bond... but he is getting much older now, in the last movie, he broke his shoulder and hand. That cannot be happening.

TRDCorolla said:
That's how I was with Age of Empires 3. The graphics are just so amazing in that demo release. But that screenshot looks pretty sharp. AoE3 has improved on its movies, but not like what you have up there. The actual gameplay scene are the biggest improvements.

I'll have to try out Final Fantasy...

i know i got the demo too and its awsome, although there are are a few errors but that is to be expected since its a demo, i wonder what type of commands you will beable to have for your army, that is supposed to be a big thing for the game

the deceived said:
I'm not completely putting down Spirits Within, but it wasn't the film that it was built up to be :(

Also, subtitles ruin a film because you spend 95% of the time just reading them, and then you miss the point of watching the film. You might as well have stayed at home reading a book. Much cheaper :)

Well Spirits Within was in english, so there weren't any subtitles.

Back
Top Bottom