Notice

I'm not getting any kind of error or popup of any kind. No problems at all. I'm using both IE and Firefox. I have Norton Firewall 2005 which comes with Intrusion Detection, Privacy Control, and Ad Blocking so maybe that's helping filter out most of the internet junk. I love this program.

David if you think it's comming from one of the ads then play detective. Start with the last ad you installed and go backward. Based on when the first popup for an installer and the time an ad was installed. Get where I going with this?

It seems to be happening sporadically for me. I'm on my home computer again, and I haven't had a single warning from IE. ....Strange.

im using firefox and its happening :S

untitled1pc.jpg

I get it at school but not at home. it went off the screen so i couldn't see what it was.

might be somthingf to do with firewlls .. which do you have?
Zone Alarms with A/V

setishock said:
David if you think it's comming from one of the ads then play detective. Start with the last ad you installed and go backward. Based on when the first popup for an installer and the time an ad was installed. Get where I going with this?
Ads are not added manualy by me, I use an agency. I have sent them an email about ti

Very recently, I've been having this problem where the forums will lag and the browser will stop responding for a bit as if some sort of program or applet is being installed. Sometimes I have to manually shut down the browser and start a new one. It only happens on the forum, nowhere else. Maybe that has something to do with it? I think there's something not quite right in the forum somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom