I feel sick

Well sometimes I like to look back on how the forum was years ago. Thats why we dont delete threads and users. I mean where would you stop? xx hasn't visited for 2 days, delete them? xx thread is 2 days old, delete?

As it is now, you can view the forum ever since it first started right back to the first day and I like to look back on it

I agree with not deleting any threads. But there are lot's of users who have under 5 posts and havent used this site for ages. So I see no point in keeping them there.

daemon said:
I agree with not deleting any threads. But there are lot's of users who have under 5 posts and havent used this site for ages. So I see no point in keeping them there.
I guess they have sentimental value to me, that someone took the time to register on my site

It inflates the membership base. Look at playmouse at over 29,000 members. You can bet your booty a lot of them are just hit and runs. Now if they purged their member and/or posts they would not appear as well traveled as they do now. Same logic applies here. Even though they come in and never come back to take them out makes us look smaller.
It's a numbers game.

Back
Top Bottom