help me please

oh
well on my tower i have one fan in the front and one on the side and one on the back sucking out so that it blows from the back
and yeah dude i dont know why it shuts off only during gameing

really? do you really think its the cooling ? should i try to upgrade the bios, and do you know anyway for me to cool my comp down ? thanks

There's no reason to upgrade the BIOS. Which direction did you say your fans are blowing? It's supposed to blow in from the front and out the back, top, and side (if you have a top and side).

I have an AMD Athlon XP2600 that usually runs between 49c idle to around 57c under load.

I always thought that AMD ran hotter than pentiums??? Have I got it the wrong way around???

oh well i have a fan in the back i use as an exhaust and one in the front under my power button and one on the side shooting straight on my heat sink and on my fan controller i have a small one on it too

spank_fusion said:
There's no reason to upgrade the BIOS. Which direction did you say your fans are blowing? It's supposed to blow in from the front and out the back, top, and side (if you have a top and side).

Actually, upgrading the BIOS can bring down temperatures as it optimizes the chipsets to supply exact voltages and within a period of timing tables mind you, reroutes volt regulators properly.

Also, get better coolinga and thermal compound and insure that the heatsink and thermal compound are installed correctly.

GreddyTegra said:
oh well i have a fan in the back i use as an exhaust and one in the front under my power button and one on the side shooting straight on my heat sink and on my fan controller i have a small one on it too

The fan on the side should be blowing out, not in.

Back
Top Bottom