Arg..

we don't actually know if it's shipped yet. :D

And I'd go with David here, just cancel it and buy it from somewhere else.

Yeah ... thats a real bummer being so close to finally completing it ...
But from what i see, it probably got lost, unless they are lying to you which would probably be counted as fraud and then maybe you could charge them :)

If it is not here tomorrow I am calling them again and asking where the hell my ram is..

and they should like give me a discount or something

BobTheLOL said:
I ordered my 1gb of ram on 9/4/05 it is now 9/14/05 and I still have not gotten it..

So, I called up the company and they told me it was shipped, then my dad got an e-mail saying it was on back order and it will shipped from their warehouse and then I called again and they said it was shipped.

So, now I am stuck wandering if it was really shipped because the e-mail said a slight back order but when I ordered it said it was in stock..

All my other parts came except my ram so I am getting pissed now.. I want to use my new computer..

*crys*

CompSource blows

Oh! Sounds like ZipZoomFly.. had the EXACT SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME. Liars.... I hate that site..... HATE IT... with a passion.. so EVIL. You should demand some compensation and tell them that it was for a server, and you have lost 30$ in customers because of the downtime! HAAHHHA!

Back
Top Bottom