Any welding hobbiests/professionals?

I've had a go a couple of times, I used to like it when I was young and my dad was a good welder he used to show me how to do it and get me to do some test bits.

Do you work professionaly?

we do it in technogolly in 4year ondwards but im in 2year so i wont beable for 2 years

I don't do it professionally...yet...but I would really like to weld on oil pipelines in Canada or Alaska. Fun off roading, $70-$100 an hour, and hardwork. I am in a three year program and I'm on year 2, so when I graduate from it, I'll be certified in about 7 or 8 different things!

ill be doing it as part of my national certificate in engineering or whatever its called... at the moment im concentrating on lathes and milling machines... welding is later on this year...

i weld not profesinaly but im good. i do it sometimes when i make stuff for cars.its what i get paid for. and when u mean pro u mean certifed? me not certifed but i can still do it. im good at arc welding and im ok on aluminum i melt it sometimes but not many.

Pro or hobbiest, I am a hobbiest, soon to be pro I guess you could say. I have 3 soon to be 4 certifications in TIG, MIG, and Stick welding. TIG aluminum, stainless, and mild steel.

Back
Top Bottom