I feel sick

lhuser

Golden Master
Looking at the forum database and the members that never posted...Mr.Lindon, don't you clean your forums deeply regularly so that the database don't get filled with junk?

Hear me plea... BRING THE VACCUM TO CF AND DELETE USERS THAT NEVER POSTED!!!!:eek:

PMs may be my friend, but I need to let everyone know...do you see me PMing 100-1000+ members?!?

I've been a member in other forums that if you don't post for a month, they delete you
maybe david should implement something like that for this forum.

Purging the posts and the member database would make the forum look smaller. The server has plenty of room for years to come.

It does look pretty crappy to have so many random people who have been here for months and never posted. I agree, the dead users should be deleted. Doubt it will happen though. Nothing ever gets done around here except suspensions and bannings.

there has bin some threads on this in the past in CF: Suggestions, comment and feedback. the answer is always we don't need to because we have plenty of space.

Of course.... Who cares that someone who might actually post wants a name already taken by someone who hasn't even visited the forums since joining? Certainly not us! We have more space than we know what to do with!!!

They may be inactive, but hey, you don't really know if they will come back or not if they have computert problems, i mean face it, thats what we're here for ! :D
As for cleaning up those users, i'm just not sure, i don't mind to be honest, it doesn't really affect any of us ...

Well, to be honest, I'm a bit OCD about things like that. If I owned this forum, you could rest assured that there would be no wasted space. It really isn't that big of a deal though. Like you said, it doesn't really affect us.

Back
Top Bottom