Wow... just wow...

spank_fusion said:
Square ALMOST went bankrupt making Spirits Within (which was also a revolutionary but widely hated movie at the time). I think the sales of Final Fantasy IX bailed them out though. Also, I believe Enix helped them out a lot (hence Square-Enix).

True, but they are back with a BANG. I am in LOVE with FFVII: Advent Children.... holy.. help me Jesus.

the deceived said:
Wow Sephiroth looks awesome :) I can't wait to see this flm! Any ideas on a UK release?

They are saying September 27th, or November 28th.... it better come out this time...

Oh right, well I'm hoping it's the earlier date but knowing how Japan operate, it won't be over here until next year :(

the deceived said:
Oh right, well I'm hoping it's the earlier date but knowing how Japan operate, it won't be over here until next year :(

No, it will be here, it was supposed to be here LAST YEAR (unless this is another Gran Turismo... ugh.. or Starcraft Ghost... more ugh... much more ugh...)

Haha, Japan don't seem to like Europeans :( Hopefully in 3 years time, I'll be fluent in Japanese and so I won't have to wait for years for a product :D Just import it and watch the glory!

the deceived said:
Haha, Japan don't seem to like Europeans :( Hopefully in 3 years time, I'll be fluent in Japanese and so I won't have to wait for years for a product :D Just import it and watch the glory!

That is what subs are for silly man! :)

I actually liked Final Fantasy: Sprits Within though, what was so wrong with it? It had a good storyline to me, and it looked great!

Saying that, what makes them think this movie won't do the same thing?

Back
Top Bottom