MultiSync LCD2010X - How do I go Vertical

Corrosive

Solid State Member
Ok this may seem like a dumb question, but I know the moniter can go vercical oppose to being horizontal.... does anyone know how? Thanks,
-Mike

Yay post 1

Left click on Desktop. Go to Properties. Settings tab, click on the Advanced button, click on your video card tab and somewhere you should find a feature called "NVRotate". It can flip your monitor display the other way around. Really cool feature.

Well I tried all that and I still dont see it. I am running a Radeon 9500 though, not a nividia... might that be the difference.... Damn ATI

Ohh, the instructions above was for nvidia cards. ATi has that feature too. The latest Catalyst driver provides rotation support. The ATI Rotation tab found in the display properties should be available. Do you have the newest driver installed?

Nope. I have some older ones that are supposed to run faster. Should I even try that? I could update my drivers I guess? Can you pop me up a link.
THanks,
-Mike

Wow I like it alot. I like how it incorporates the softmod. I dont konw if I like the screen vertical though, its weird and will take some getting used to. It looks neat though, I can see an entire web page lol. Well thanks for the help guys.
-Mike

Back
Top Bottom