beware of ebuyer

wozelbeak

Daemon Poster
this is not a post badmouthing a company.
it is a post to inform people to be carfull when purchasing parts or items from ebuyer. i have purchased things from them before, and only had minor problems. however this time i have £500 worth of items waiting to be dispatched. only problem is i should have them by now! i have made over 50 phone calls to their customer service, 49 calls were cut off without getting through to customer service, 2 calls got into a que and were cut off after about 15 mins! i did some research and found a web site with a lot of angry ebuyer customers on it! it had some useful phonenumbers which ebuyer don't advertise. i rang one of the numbers and got to speak to a human. he was a security guard and very polite he was to. i will have to ring back tomorow to see if i can get any progress with them.
if you are thinking of buying from them please read this link first.
http://www.denyerec.co.uk/posts/176
hope it stays active.
i will post if or when i get my items.
woz

if you care to take a close look at your investigation, you will see that there are no posts from the last two weeks!
i have found that ebuyer are moving premesis at this very moment (old factory to new factory), hence they are screwing up a lot of orders they are dealing with. so my advice stands, dont use them for now.
woz

why would i recomend a company that has neglected me (a paying customer) and many others?
you need to take a look at the link i posted, you will see that a lot of customers over the last couple of weeks are getting shafted by ebuyers shoddy service. before this incident i used them a lot, but in future i will not. they don't answer customer service calls, it says maximum wait for answer today is 20 minutes! thats a laugh because it does not say maximum calls to get in que 243. i posted a enote 2 days ago, they aim to answer within seven days! seven days, i will be old then lol.
look neochivers if you would like to order your next purchases from them feel free to, but i won't make the same mistake twice.
woz

yeah but that link is for people who dont like it im sure there is a equvilant positive for it

yeh, well find it if its been posted in the last two weeks.
have you got shares in them?
you would probably try to make a case for Peter Sutcliff lol.
look on the link there are about 15 bad reports over the last week or so (10 days). if they get 15000 sales over 10 days, that means 1/1000 are getting screwed. and im sure everyone who has been screwed has not posted on that site, i rest my case your honour :)
woz

ack come on 1 person in 1000 that means 999 happy cosumers i think that is a geat feat

update on ebuyer:
6 solid hours on the phone today with no response!
thats now three days of attempting to speak to a human at ebuyer.
ouch, have i had my fingers burnt here!
woz

Back
Top Bottom