dust off danger

just want to point out that alow the E-Mail had weird spellin it WAS NOT me cos someone will say lol

? still my point is if you name an object anyone witha 1/4 of a working brain will be able to figure out to kill/hurt himself with it.

I can't stand it when they say o we banning this. I go why. They go some kid stuick it up his nose, and passed out or somthing. I'd be like um, is that the products fault? Or the kids fault or sticking it somewhere where it clearly didn't belong. I mean sure I understand banning products like where in normal use it causes damage. Maybe a gas tank that blows up when 1/4 full ok yea ban that. Or a remote when you turn off it shocks you. But not a can of compressed air that when used imporoperly and sprayed up your nose or into your mouth gives you a 10 second high well its frezzing off your breathing. I dunno we have what we call noise makers. They are made out of a empty jug, you put coins, and w/e makes nose. You then shake the jug. However we had da kid put bullets it in. Well needless to say a coin hit bullet, bullet went off, and the dumb bastard got hit. Our princple was asked by the media if he was going ban the practice. He basically said its the kids stupidty not the design or the action that did it. If there were no bullets then it would of been a better day, and ruining the fun of the kids cause of one stupid act is not fair. But seriously we need to reconsider some of the "bans" and "Dangerous" products. If ya use it right, then you won't get hurt. I heard one person saying we sholdnt allow burger king, or places like that. I asked why? He said its cause its making our kids fat. I went well um the parents need to learn to teach their kid if you sit aorund, and watch TV, and play on the computer and eat 5 big whoopers a day. THEN CHANCES ARE you will gain a lot of weight so teach them common logical and to think their decisions though. I do. I always thought common sense was somthing that everyone had. But turns out most don't.

My rant

i suppose .. it is like puttin a match in your car's petrol tank and complaning it goes boom

It would be safe to assume that a discussion like this can be a doubled edged sword. It's good to point out the dangers of huffing. But at the same time some kid is going to have his interest peaked and try it. Why don't we quit while we're ahead...

Feircepc said:
hey my mom just reveiceived this email saying that somebody inhaled u dust off the compresed air thing u use on ur computer when its dusty well somebody said there kid died because he inhaled it and soon just suffacated. i found it kinda fake beacuse this was an adult and had wierd spelling. and it actually conaints a chemical called r2 and what happens is it makes all the good are stay out and all the bad stay in. or something like that. the letter kinda spooked me because the kid died two seconds after he inhaled the stuff and he died with his eyse open and everything he didnt even know it. and whats kreepy about it is that they do it in schools.
To get the thread back on topic.

The dust that was dislodged from the computer by the compressed air that the young bloke died from. Now this dust he inhaled would have set off a pulmonary spasm very similar to an Asthma attack.

One of the main components of Asthma, airway inflammation, is caused by the airways in the lungs being overly sensitive to certain triggers. These triggers will vary from person to person. It would have taken more than 2 seconds to die after inhaling the dust though.

I have Emphysema which was caused by smoking, and if I get into a dusty area my breathing gets tight. I have a reliever puffer available at all times which opens up the airways.

So if you are going to compressed air to dislodge dust and dead things from inside your computer, wear a face mask they are pretty cheap to buy from hardware stores.
thumb_yello.gif

did we dismissthis? could the fela not of died of the dust? he could of had a hartattack or somthing

I dont feel that let that kids interset peak. If he dies doing it then its not our fault, and we shouldn't be punished for it.

Back
Top Bottom