Arg..

BobTheBuilder

Daemon Poster
I ordered my 1gb of ram on 9/4/05 it is now 9/14/05 and I still have not gotten it..

So, I called up the company and they told me it was shipped, then my dad got an e-mail saying it was on back order and it will shipped from their warehouse and then I called again and they said it was shipped.

So, now I am stuck wandering if it was really shipped because the e-mail said a slight back order but when I ordered it said it was in stock..

All my other parts came except my ram so I am getting pissed now.. I want to use my new computer..

*crys*

CompSource blows

That must suck.

Well I hope they accidentally shipped it to me instead of u. :p

Just call there a few more times and complain and u should get it soon.

Yea, called twice and sent a few e-mails..

I want my ram.. My machine has everything except the ram and it is killing me right now that I am so close to being complete!!! :(

well you cant say the customer sirvce is bad .... meby it was "lost" in the post

neochivers said:
well you cant say the customer sirvce is bad .... meby it was "lost" in the post

When I ordered the ram it said in stock a week passed without me never getting any kind of e-mail confirming my order but they took the cash out.

I called them and was told it was shipped, then later that night got an e-mail saying it was on slight back order but when I made the purchase it said it was in stock.

So, I called them again and was told it was shipped..

So, I am getting really pissed off.

Back
Top Bottom