power supply question

Well its probably not bad, but I would buy another one if I was building a high spec machine. Plus, it has no make specified, and just shows that its 450 watts.

Many people wouldn't trust ones that come with cases for this reason. They just aren't usually very reliable.

yea..i dont trust those eithier...but ussally when its TUV approved means its pretty good.

*checks his own power supply for a TUV thing, not knowing what hes looking for* Hehe, mine didn't come with my case though, but it wasn't really that expensive.

I would use the power supply, but not on a computer as powerful as most people build now.

One that came with a case I had once kept corrupting hard drives, and I didn't know it was that doing it until about the 3rd one, as they didnt go funny in a way to suggest the power supply, like it conking out. They just started acting funny and deleting stuff sometimes.

Yeah, it just depends. Quality control for low-end products is usually pretty poor, so you never know if you'll get a great one that lasts for years or a craptacular one that blows in two days.

Back
Top Bottom