Logo for CF idea :D

dyserq said:
Holy ... thats very good ... i like the modern background and the classic rings ... we have a new winner ! Lol, looks modern and sleek in my opinion ;)

Gee, thankyou dyserq. I will try to refine it in the next few days. Cheers.

Yeah, some good stuff, though I don't see why you couldn't of made your own thread, completley bringing the attention from mine, and those that did post there own didn't make any comment about what the original post was about. "Oh, i'll just post my own work now I guess, over this one"

-----------------------------------

The text on mine, you may be right, but i would hand that in on a school project, as it shows personal flare.

Anyhow, because I used flash and so vectors, I can change any part of that image to the way I want it.

The ring idea to me, had to stay because that is something thats stayed with the forum...and that needs to be kept simple

Yes, i probably did go a bit too personal and creative creating this but I thought it looked good anyway, and taking 2 hours, shows how much work i put into it.

I like Matts but that ring idea to me has to stay, the text is good though.

I think i'm going to make another attempt...

How about this?:

CF3.jpg

I don't like it as much as the first, but its kept...simpler

so how many of you missed that its got to go on the blue background the current one is on otherwise it wont fit with the template

wow, best you lot start re making them i suppose

Matts wins,

I didn't realise that the logo was due to be replaced anyway though?

Yeah...but where are the links? Come on, you can't lose them.

That text looks good though, and yeah, its simple

ill leave this thread to you, i started my own one for discussion

also how do the links relate to a community or computers or well anything?

Opteronix said:
What do you guys think of mine? I put about 30 minutes into this, hope you guys like it.

PS- I took the ring idea and altered it a bit so it would be refreshingly new yet similar to the old, with some modern flare.

EDIT: I noticed the HDR was a bit off, so I fixed it and downsized it a bit:

We have a weiner :p ! it think it is great i thing yours is the best

Its alright, and considering it didn't take too long, looks okay for the amount of time spent. Yet, it looks a bit too complex, and the links to me don't seem quite there.

I am glad though that you kept these links, as they do symbolise something more than some people think to me :)
Maybe you could for example delete tht one in the middle of the text, join the text up a bit more, and then change the links on the right, and theat'll stand out more.

Back
Top Bottom