http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/matt114620/cfcopy.gif

rate it out of 10

10 being the best 1 being the worst

thanks

EDIT:

Ignore this one for now, latest looks

cfcopy24gp.gif

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/3074/cfcopy24gp.gif

9, it looks professional, is simple and matches the colors on this page.
The only reason its not 10 is that I like the old one better. :p

I voted 6. It looks simple, proffesional, and i like the shadowing, yet, to me, the links tell something of the forum, and they need to stay. Those people don't have the same effect...

if your totally new to the forum or totally new to forums full stop how do 2 circle show anything, IMO the 2 pics used in mine help show its about computers and about the community

"if your totally new to the forum or totally new to forums"

Yet I've been here quite a while...

Do you know what it shows to me? These links? The community we have here, joining up. Its something that I think the original logo shows well, and I'm sorry, but something thats been apart of this forum, should stay, hence why i tried to add it.

if your not much in love with it then please marry it for christ sake, its a logo pictures, it may somehting to you but i doubt it does to the 80+ guests currently viewing the boards

Fair enough, but I thought I remember David himself saying he wanted them to be kept in, so there we go. Hes the Administrator, and so why should those 80+ people matter when it is his forum in the first place?

Scan around, and I'm sure you'll find it, oh and, maybe you should ask him to marry it too?

lmao n00b, and since when was i talking about what david wants, last time i checked

(11 members and 106 guests)

whats online at this point in time ^^

Well its David's forum. He decides what goes in it doesn't he? Or have you forgotten that?

Noob?!, for godsakes, get off it.

Seeing as I can't find that post, I can't add it, yet I'm sure there are many people that would rather see those links.

Back
Top Bottom