Making a Sound card

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Stephen

Fully Optimized
Hi,

Me and my friend are making a sound card and we need to know which thing connects the cpu to the Sound card. Can anyone help us out, so now were trying to get it to communicate with the computer.

Steven :D

Um, good luck with that. Are you guys electrical/computer engineers? Cuz I donno how you'd do it otherwise without a lot of resources available.

Oh my... your making a sound card? Tell me.. what high powered argon laser are you using for deriving the silicon for the processor on the sound card and what high density PCB are you using for your microscopic overlay procedures?? ROFL, I am being mean. So you all the tools I listed above, either that, or explain what you are doing.

For a Soundcard card, you would need to use an I23V PCI Interface with an overlay of around .23mm or so, maybe .21 if you had a JF-4 modulation tool to prime the PCB with. After you modulate the PCB to be I23, you will need to create the logistics interface, which should be written to the (depending on the sampling rate pinnacle of the card) A5, A6, or A8 sectors of the PCB-S1 of the card (that is the point nearest the junction of transistors near the lower left bottom of the card).

Seti says> Give the kid a break and lighten up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom