Build Or Buy?

its better to build because if u buy a brand name such as dell or hp they use the cheapest components they can get but if u build your own its either cheaper or the same price and u get good quality parts

mayorredbeard said:
All of you saying its cheaper to buld your own pc, consider this. Dell has a low end computer for I beleive $299 after rebates, which is a lot cheaper then i think i could build that computer with similar specs for (includes monitor and stuffers). Normally when you get to to the middle to higher end computers no doubt its cheaper to build your own. 550 euros is about 650 dollars, so, at that point it's probably going to begin to be cheaper then to buy one off the shelf, but it really depends what kind of computer. If your looking for a low end computer, buying off the shelf is usually cheaper.

No, I can build the same PC for less money. Want to see??? Just say the word. :)

mayorredbeard said:
Dimension 2400
$329

Build a computer with equal or better parts for that price :D.

Oky doky, I will setup the parts list on here after I eat dinner. You are in for a nice surprise! :D

def building. most companies just charge for labor. some people go crazy like some places that just build computers. and if so u should put it together. dont get best buy to do or anyone else. if best buy charges 80bucks to put some ram in how mouch do u think they would charge to build a pc for crying out loud. probaly cost more than the pc.

I was wondering what the "waiting" was all about. I had to read through all the replies to this thread to figure it out. I"ll tell you that it is hard building a custom PC for that cheap. I mean, including monitors, speakers, and all that good stuff too?!?! Whew....unless you get the parts off of eBay.

Back
Top Bottom