Full size vs Mid-tower cases

if i were u i would get a acrylic case. there mad cool. i think if u get a mid tower cooling is pretty much the same because with large amount of fans the cold air reaches the hot locations faster and doesnt loose its cold temp for traveling so far to the warm area.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I am going to go with an all-metal case when I do get one. Nothing too gaudy or flashy, just a classy-looking front with maybe an LED here or there.

I'll keep browsing sites for one that fits the bill, I won't be buying for a few weeks anyway.

No, that reasoning isn't quite right. There's still the same amount of heat generated no matter what size the case. With a bigger case, the heat has more room to spread out into more air, and with a smaller case, the heat stays in a smaller amount of air. So basically it's not about how much air you have to cool but how much heat you have to remove.

oh ok i just thought it you had 2 identical setups the only differnce bein the case when the cool air goes in the hot goes out ... just seemed logical

Back
Top Bottom