Computer boots up, but won't start!

Maurice said:
You're welcome, er,....what do you mean, have I got itworking yet, got what working?

he is talking about the person in this thread having the computer that will not start properly, which BTW sounds like a powersuppy issue to me.

Opteronix said:
he is talking about the person in this thread having the computer that will not start properly, which BTW sounds like a powersuppy issue to me.
How come you're answering a post I made in reply to Dishdog?, not good forum protocol, not encouraged on CF.

Maurice said:
You're welcome, er,....what do you mean, have I got itworking yet, got what working?

i was talking to the thread starter if he/we had solved the problem yet.

Maurice said:
How come you're answering a post I made in reply to Dishdog?, not good forum protocol, not encouraged on CF.

Well JEE.. excuse me.. for answering your question. Protocol... my.. how career like of you. Does David pay you?

Opteronix said:
Well JEE.. excuse me.. for answering your question. Protocol... my.. how career like of you. Does David pay you?
Now who's being being rude, being "career like" describes me exactly, that's how I'm made, I can't help the way I am, my security training is hard to break, even after all these years, & I'm not paid by David, don't be insulting, brought out your dark side, huh? not quite the level-headed type I thought you were, report me to David if you like, he knows I'm a person of principles, I'm not saying he'll support me, he'll look at all aspects before he makes a judgement, all posts and PM's he's the only one who can access other members PM's, go ahead.

Opteronix said:
As new member you have a lot of yap. It will help you on this forum, to have more respect for the moderators.

Maurice said:
Now who's being being rude, being "career like" describes me exactly, that's how I'm made, I can't help the way I am, my security training is hard to break, even after all these years, & I'm not paid by David, don't be insulting, brought out your dark side, huh? not quite the level-headed type I thought you were, report me to David if you like, he knows I'm a person of principles, I'm not saying he'll support me, he'll look at all aspects before he makes a judgement, all posts and PM's he's the only one who can access other members PM's, go ahead.

You will quickly find I am level headed, and as such, I won't disrespect you, but I do not appreciate your earlier comments in the thread that it isn't proper protocol when, in FACT, you did not direct your comment towards Dishdog. I answered your question in a frank manner, as I was also around during the time those events took place. You could have been far nicer and either, A, ignored my answer, or B, just thanked me for the information or acknowledged the fact that I gave YOU the information first, in a timely manner as I was being respectful of your position as moderator, and wanted to relay the information in a speedy manner. If you cannot see my intentions clearly as some of your early RUDE PMs to me suggested, then I strongly suggest you don't speak at all, as you seem to find bad intentions where there are none. So please, don't fabricate things to suit your own well being, when in fact, my true intentions are to only help people on this forum via my knowledge and experience. Cheers.

BACK ON TOPIC:

Chrono, does your computer now function, or are you having the same issues as before?

i honestly believe this to be a power supply issue, where power is inadequate, or your volt rails have become unstable in some fashion. Try a different LARGER Power Supply in your computer to find if the same issue occurs.

I'm not the only one who thinks you're becoming a pain, see Wombat's post; "too much lip for a newcomer".............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Opteronix said:
You will quickly find I am level headed, and as such, I won't disrespect you, but I do not appreciate your earlier comments in the thread that it isn't proper protocol when, in FACT, you did not direct your comment towards Dishdog. I answered your question in a frank manner, as I was also around during the time those events took place. You could have been far nicer and either, A, ignored my answer, or B, just thanked me for the information or acknowledged the fact that I gave YOU the information first, in a timely manner as I was being respectful of your position as moderator, and wanted to relay the information in a speedy manner. If you cannot see my intentions clearly as some of your early RUDE PMs to me suggested, then I strongly suggest you don't speak at all, as you seem to find bad intentions where there are none. So please, don't fabricate things to suit your own well being, when in fact, my true intentions are to only help people on this forum via my knowledge and experience. Cheers.

BACK ON TOPIC:

Chrono, does your computer now function, or are you having the same issues as before?

i honestly believe this to be a power supply issue, where power is inadequate, or your volt rails have become unstable in some fashion. Try a different LARGER Power Supply in your computer to find if the same issue occurs.

Maurice said:
I'm not the only one who thinks you're becoming a pain, see Wombat's post; "too much lip for a newcomer".............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Absolutely can't drop a topic can you? I said BACK ON TOPIC, and you go right off again.... impressive. I suppose it is virtue to have the last word in ALL matters then? Fine, have the last word. I say no more, but I am not a pain, only a thorn in people who are rude and overly arrogant.

Back
Top Bottom