Psp ?

Ah, take into account though that the BlueRay disc itself is two layered. Without the second layer, it can hold 25GB, and with the second layer, 50.

alvino said:
From what I hear, you just burn music on a MiniDisk through the MD Player itself (the MD Player is connected to the computer via USB etc).
no like a drive so i can transport data between computers?

Opteronix said:
BluRay could easily do a better form of UMB, being that a standard disk can fit 56GB, therefore.. by that math... and diameter vs bit depth, IN THEORY, a UMD sized BluRay disk could fit 18GBs.

I would actually be really interested in seeing a UMD sized BluRay disk...

you know the way the psp is a mp3 player? yeah, the earphones supplied are white not black, i thought they would be black

neochivers said:
you know the way the psp is a mp3 player? yeah, the earphones supplied are white not black, i thought they would be black

The PSP is silly... absolutely silly. It is just.... so random... get an ipod and a LIRA player and a DS... honestly.. SONY is like.. LET US COMBINE EVERYTHING INTO OUR OWN PROPRIETARY THINGY!

Opteronix said:
The PSP is silly... absolutely silly. It is just.... so random... get an ipod and a LIRA player and a DS... honestly.. SONY is like.. LET US COMBINE EVERYTHING INTO OUR OWN PROPRIETARY THINGY!

Why not? That's not a bad idea...

Back
Top Bottom