Full size vs Mid-tower cases

spank_fusion said:
Can you not reply negatively to all of my posts? Did I say that included power supplies are amazing? No, in fact I agree that they usually are not good quality. Does the inclusion of a power supply change the fact that the case rocks? No, the case is the case.

Now that you mention it, though, I just remembered that the case DOESN'T come with a power supply, but even if it did, it wouldn't make the case any less awesome.

P.S. The technical jargon was completely unnecessary.

No it wasn't, and it isn't JARGON, it is information people might find interesting.... STOP IT... I am getting really pissed off with you ATM... I was trying to warn others of included PSUs, not attack you, so please stop being delusional and paranoid. The case is nice, I will say that, but the inclusion of a PSU would not be... that was my point. The stuff about the AMDs and nVidia chips was just two more examples PROVING my point, and a little bit to learn from for people who like learning about computer technology.

Whatever, I stand by what I said.

Back to the topic: Space_Coyote, the case I mentioned is super awesome. I definitely recommend it.

It does look pretty cool, esp for the price. I notice it only has one fan though. My current case has additional ones on the side and the top. Is it possible to add more fans to it, maybe some 120mm's?

If not how will this affect cooling if I intend to O/C in the future?

Space_Coyote said:
It does look pretty cool, esp for the price. I notice it only has one fan though. My current case has one on the side and the top. Is it possible to add more fans to it, maybe some 120mm's?

If not how will this affect cooling if I intend to O/C in the future?

You can MOD ANY case with additional fans, especially if you have a dremel tool or something similar. But, if you are talking extra fan READY, most cases are not, although, Spank_Fusion owns this case, he is better to answer it.

It does only come with one fan, but according to the pictures, there's room in the back for another one. If I remember correctly, there are also two spots for fans in the front to draw air in.

spank_fusion said:
It does only come with one fan, but according to the pictures, there's room in the back for another one. If I remember correctly, there are also two spots for fans in the front to draw air in.

80, 90, 0r 120mm?

Midcase is great. I was thinking of going full tower just for the hell of it but figure not.

Back
Top Bottom