Liquid Cooling Mistakes?

daemon said:
As I said u are right about the risks being smaller. But I still wouldn't throw ur water&cooling particle fluid combo to the insides of my pc.

So really the best way to be sure is to make sure that there are no leaks before u put all of ur parts in.

Well of course, I mean, it would be pure maddness to throw a running PC into water. NOW! You can throw a running PC into Vegetable oil, and it will run perfectly fine. :D

spank_fusion said:
Sorry, Opteronix is just annoying me all over the forum lately. He was arguing with me in another thread about the conductivity of water, and while he disagrees with me there, he's agreeing with me here. It doesn't really make much sense. He isn't listening to me even when I post evidence and keeps arguing without backing his information with counterevidence, so I think I'm just going to ignore him. Ignorant people aren't my bag, baby.

what happens in one thread should stay in that thread. theres no need to be aruguing in more then one place on the same thing.

Dishdog said:
what happens in one thread should stay in that thread. theres no need to be aruguing in more then one place on the same thing.

He is stalking me and argueing all my points, fruitlessly... can't he just back down and lose for once? Honestly... I am about to tell Setishock or Maurice to tell him to stop. The information I give is accurate and correct in ALL ACCOUNTS. I don't need some kid telling me I am wrong.

even if you are right you don't need to totally dismiss someone else. we all try and help. theres a nicer way to put things,lol. i now it's frustrating to argue about something you now that your right on but it happens around here sometimes and you need to be patient.

Dishdog said:
even if you are right you don't need to totally dismiss someone else. we all try and help. theres a nicer way to put things,lol. i now it's frustrating to argue about something you now that your right on but it happens around here sometimes and you need to be patient.

Patience is a virtue, and I am not feeling virtueous today.. HAHAH! :)

URGGHHH!!! This is infuriating! How can you be blaming me for this?! Whatever man, think what you want, but when you give wrong advice, I will be sure to plainly point it out. Your information is inaccurate, but I'm not going to argue it anymore. I'm just going to tell the poster that you're wrong.

By the way, I'm an electrical engineering major at Purdue University. Thanks.

spank_fusion said:
URGGHHH!!! This is infuriating! How can you be blaming me for this?! Whatever man, think what you want, but when you give wrong advice, I will be sure to plainly point it out. Your information is inaccurate, but I'm not going to argue it anymore. I'm just going to tell the poster that you're wrong.

nobody is blamming you(at least i'm not). I have NO! clue which one of you is right, and i don't care. for this thread it doesn't matter. water spilling in a computer is bad. doesn't matter if it is distilled or normal water.

spank_fusion said:

Really?? what dorm??? :)

Opteronix leave him alone now. water leaking in a computer is bad and thats all that matters for this thread.

I'm sorry, I know I'm acting totally unprofessional, but it's just frustrating. Thanks for moderating, Dishdog. I'll try to keep it cool next time. My apologies to everyone - even Opteronix. (Don't think I don't know what you're doing. :p )

Back
Top Bottom