my prasis to tthe samratains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to hear it.

Now your account will be disabled. Shame, you were turning out to be a nice member.

Do NOT joke with stuff like this. This is the worst thing I have seen done on CF and it will not be tolerated.

99nasha said:
Nice to hear it. Now your account will be disabled. Shame, you were turning out to be a nice member. Do NOT joke with stuff like this. This is the worst thing I have seen done on CF and it will not be tolerated.
Well done 99nasha, we do not need stuff like that here...

i wrote a suicide note on CF nash saved me by givin me the samartians number ... he thought it was all a joke, so i got banned ... i talked to david, he understood that it wasnt a joke and unbanned me

i still find it funny, im not being tight or offensive, but LMAO, what part did you miss about this being a forum, yes RL events are posted here and we talk about RL things but in reality are you ever going to meat anyone here in RL??. i mean what you think the mods are going to chace after you that everyone hates you HA no one even knows you, all they know is your an annoying spammer

RL = Real Life
(PURE PWNAGE ;))

Disclaimer
The above said was what i honestly thought, and i meant everyword of it, its not to be offensive or anything like that but ill leave it up to you to decide which way you want to take it

ok calling me a spammer, i take it you dont want to give me a clean slate .... anyway it wasnt just this, my area has had riots over the last week, super bad riots. it was hard to get to school and all for gods sake i was shot at 3 diffferent times in one day .. so i sorta sat in my house and my parents + bro drove me crasy and you just tiped it

i can understand that, but i still find it funny, if it was because more of RL events then fair enough i get like that sometimes, i think we all do, but to have it happen because of a forum LMAO

i mean ive gone nuts because of forum pressure so has most people but i lived through it im still here im still posting

nah this was the only sort of comunaticon with the outside world at the time and you just started to get up my arse.. and i cracked ... have you ever got shot at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom