A Classic Question.. Whats your Favorite Music Genre? {All Reply!}

Symphonic metal, classic rock and classical. Finnish are the only ones who know how to make metal and the Europeans are the only ones who know how to make rock...ofcourse, only for a short time in the 80's. And America always sucked at music basically.

techno - dont really like it, but i do like (if this counts) that french guy who did the "oxygen" LP

Amorssang said:
Finnish are the only ones who know how to make metal

Omg ty for saying that. It's really nice that ppl in here know that our tiny country exists and hearing someone say we are good at something is just awesome! Thank u again. And well yes everyone prolly knows Nokia but other than that many ppl don't know that we are there. Oh and Seti u knew some guy from Finland right? I remember u giving the address of his website to someone.

The best Metallica by far was the S&M albums! I would have paid ANYTHING to be there, and everytime I get in may car, Human is the first song to go on :) Then Master Of Puppets :D

the deceived said:
The best Metallica by far was the S&M albums! I would have paid ANYTHING to be there, and everytime I get in may car, Human is the first song to go on :) Then Master Of Puppets :D

S&M has lots of great songs on it, but I prefer the original ones more. Only exeptions are prolly Nothing Else Matters and Hero of the Day. And actually the song is called "Minus Human" and it's a great song too.

u no what metallica are scum now ..
lars urich - baned mp3 downloading (which i dont do ... anymore)
James Hetifiled - defied cliffburtons last wish which was to spend more tim on music than tying to get rich
so:
metallica +pre-black albvum = great
metallica + post-black album = shi*

I have such a varied taste in Music...

I drove to work with the likes of AFI, Pennywise, Drop Kick Murphies, Goldfinger...
(punk)

I drove home from work with a mixture of system of a down and Rage against the machine blasting literally full blast out of my stereo...
(so thats metal Music)

At Lunch I spent some time just listening to the Jungle Massive album (DJ Hype / various) as I like Hardcore Drum and Bass / Jungle music

Now I'm listening to Bob dylan, which is folk...

Also like metalica, which is a Rock Metal, I like things like Eric Clapton (in just about everything he's ever done, like the yard birds, cream, Derek and the Dominos)...
I also like musicians like Fats dominoes and BB king, which fall into a jazz / rock categry...
I like listening to the dixie land band (amongst others) which is very, very Jazz, I like both Uniform and abstract Jazz... I like swing, and also like classical music...

I loved seeing the Foo fighters at reading this year, But also loved seeing capdown, who are completly diferent.

I loved the smashing pumpkins, and sunnyday real estate which are a kind of rock (I suppose)... (though havn't seen either).

I love LED Zeppelin, and Jimi Hendrix. yet at the sam time would also spend days listening to the beatles or Donovan (not Jason!)

In short I don't think I could describe a favorite music taste I have, my musical tastes are as diverse as my musical influences.

My computer has a little over three thousand tracks, all coppied from my CD collection (thats right I really don't steal music!!)
My viynal collection spans from Motorheads' motor head all the way through many genres through the specials, bad maners and includes the likes of DJ Jean and faithless...

Bob Dylan has now finished, and the charlie brown Christmas song is playing...
now thats over, (yes it took a long time to write that as I was busy laughing at my girlfriends impression of the snoopy dance.)

I also think that what I listen to most depends on who I am with...

this post has gone on long enough though... so if you want an expenation of what I mean by that you'll just have to ask!

now bob dylain a ture ruler
a Zepplin .. did you know that the first time the public heard stairway was right here in belfasts Ulster hall (hollds 1000 lol) not kiddin

Back
Top Bottom