dust off danger

You just proved MY point.. silly man.... R2 is a liquid COOLANT, which forces the gas to CONDENSE.. thus! POOF!! CONDENSED GAS!! WOW.. so difficult. Thanks, took Chemistry 101, got a 4.0, so if I were you, you may want to back down ASAP. You are not going to win this argument AT ALL.

R2 and R1 are both related to Freon12, which is used in refrigerators and the like. Thusly, it is right to assume R2 is COLD. Also, when a gas decompresses, it WARMS UP. Have you ever watched the process of makign liquid nitrogen?? They SUPER COMPRESS nitrogen gas until it becomes a LIQUID.... a SUPER COOLED liquid. Now, in this case, because CANS are not well insultated, they cannot just put compressed liquid gas into the container. So they put in R2, which is a gaseous substance that has very LOW LONDON DISPERSION FORCES, thus, it doesnt break back into a gas as easily as say.. liquid nitrogen. Now, taking into account that the GAS they use in dustoff is really just a mediocre mix of carbon dioxide and nitrogen and oxygen and hydrogen, that means.. oh guess what............ THEY DO NOT COMPRESS THOSE TO LIQUID STATE!!! Do you realize that if Liquid nitrogen was present, the CO2 would solidify into dry ice IMMEDIATELY??? Ok, so please think this through.

aaahhh big words. my head hurts lol. and no i didnt do the r2 thing. its from the big words. and r2 is in ur freezer and in ur car. what else do u think makes the air in ur air condition so cold so fast?

Feircepc said:
aaahhh big words. my head hurts lol. and no i didnt do the r2 thing. its from the big words. and r2 is in ur freezer and in ur car. what else do u think makes the air in ur air condition so cold so fast?

JEE!! THANKYOU!! R2 is a COOLANT, not a propellant! Unless... wait.. my car's air conditioner uses Propellant! I could hotwire it to the intake manifold and make my car a JET CAR! HAHAHAHH!! I love being faceious!

no u couldnt. it would clog up ur turbo if u have one. it would actually ruin the turbine and destroy ur vavle seals and valves and make ur motor oil weaker. trust me bad thing. what u can do is just run r2 through ur airconditoin put it up to ur intercooler and its colder.

Feircepc said:
no u couldnt. it would clog up ur turbo if u have one. it would actually ruin the turbine and destroy ur vavle seals and valves and make ur motor oil weaker. trust me bad thing. what u can do is just run r2 through ur airconditoin put it up to ur intercooler and its colder.

Once again.. I was JOKING... Faceious= hilarity joking... HAHAH! I know that isn't possible! HAHAHHAH! You lack a sense of humor bro!

sorry when it comes to cars im very technical. i have a race car so i just tell u facts so none of u destroy ur car.

"If the temperature of a container is decreased, the pressure decreases."

How much clearer do I have to make it? Do you know how to read? Ugh, again, it's not worth arguing with you. Believe what you want.

spank_fusion said:
"If the temperature of a container is decreased, the pressure decreases."

How much clearer do I have to make it? Do you know how to read? Ugh, again, it's not worth arguing with you. Believe what you want.

AND THUSLY, you can FIT MORE GAS into a given container! GJ!

Do you even know what we're debating? Well, I'm debating the relationship of temperature to pressure. I don't know what you're talking about with fitting gas into a can. Try not to get so confused.

If you take a gun to your head when its loaded, undo the saftey and pull the trigger chances are it will kill you.

If you drive into a brick wall at 90 MPH chances are it will kill you.

If you take a knife and slice your thoart it will kill you.

IF you take 10 bottles of pain killers chances are it will kill you.

Use your common sense and you just might die by the above mentioned possibilties and they won't be abndned either cause some twit thought it was fun. And died trying it.

Back
Top Bottom