Mr.Lindon

Status
Not open for further replies.
David has more websites now...He can only stop in now and again becasue he's so busy

Yeah, he doesn't really read the posts, either. Example: a simple question thread where the question was long answered and people are arguing in it for some reason, and he'll post an answer to the question in the middle of the argument as if nothing was going on. It makes me chuckle sometimes.

David Lindon said:
:eek:

I'd forgot about that outburst!

I guess I've been rather busy lately and try to reply to most threads but have little time to write a full response

*hits david with a stick* Bad David!

hey wernt u banned?

And yes David don't be a machine. If u will continue acting like a machine I will get a stick and join bob. :)

Ofcourse we understand u being a busy and important guy so no pressure. ;)

yeah was, dont want to explain rely about it though, david being the nice man unblocked me

but remember were happy to ban you again
the second you break any rule

and dave lmao, i remember those times, ah back in the day, the golden age of CF, where members new not to f*(!< around with us

dammit who ever gave them an opinion ;) lolz

135791 said:
but remember were happy to ban you again
the second you break any rule

and dave lmao, i remember those times, ah back in the day, the golden age of CF, where members new not to f*(!< around with us

dammit who ever gave them an opinion ;) lolz
it was you who got me into this mess ... anyway i thought you were ment to be nutral as a mod and not pick on me? look im willing to call this a clean slate ... i just hope you will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom