if AMD are so good why...

Dishdog said:
LOL,good point. i think we should get back on topic(away from debating,lol).

Agreed. Alienware advertises Intel because they are paid by Intel to do so, and to not advertise AMD.

Opteronix said:
Well, the lawsuit is opinion backed with fact, and yes, most arguements are opinion based. However, I can give you PLENTY of technological evidence as to why Intel is a poor performing processor (excluding the Dothan core PentiumM) in today's CPU marketplace.

Mhm. The Dothan core is nice...I can't wait for the Yonah to come out. A dual-core mobile processor would be nice :)

alvino said:
Mhm. The Dothan core is nice...I can't wait for the Yonah to come out. A dual-core mobile processor would be nice :)

Yonah is interesting.. but so is Turion X2.. mmmm.. dual core Turion..

mr.monger said:
alienware sucks... its just a more gameing-oriented dell basically

And your evidence to back up your statement??? Alienware is a good company that builds excellent computers. They are VERY OVERPRICED, there is no doubt there, but their computers do not suck, they are quite good.

Alienware do dream PC's, from my point of view. They do PC's you would buy if you could have any for free.

To answer your question,

Alienware does use AMD's . . . you can choose one on all their gaming desktops (excluding a few) but if you're talking about why they dont advertise AMD, like everyone says, Intel has the big bucks to make them advertise Intel . . .

And BTW you can't even begin to compare and Alienware to a stupid Dell . . .

Back
Top Bottom