Lost BFG 6800 GT driver cd

QOUTE

Opteronics

First off, your name is disgusting.. oh God.... oh well...

End Qoute

..................................................................................................

Dude, you have my name buried in dirty thoughts, my name does not refer to anything sexual (at least thats not my intention)

I am 110% hederasexual(lamans terms"straight")

Have any of you seen the new ASUS Vento gaming case, I think it's totally sick, but it's missing a good side window.

I built my friends dual Opteron cpu using that case and it actually does have an advantage over most other cases I've used.On average it takes the ambient case temperature down a whopping 7 degrees as compared to a simmilar lian li case.

alvino said:
Are the Quadro's good for gaming? Or do you just use them because you don't game? Oh btw, is your GeIL RAM the ones with the CAS Latency 1.5-2-2-5?

The 4500s (aka my cards) are just enhanced 7800GTXs, with optomized "on the fly" rendering ability.

The GeilONE RAM TRDCorolla is actually MULTIRAM. If you buy it, you get DDR400, DDR500, and DDR600 on the upgraded model all in ONE STICK. Its really cool RAM. Plus, Geil can take a lot of voltage inheritly.

alvino said:
I wish I had the money for that...:(

Nah, you don't need cards like this unless you do intensive GFX design or engineering render paths. POINTLESS WASTE OF MONEY, the 7800GT is more then enough for ANY gamer.

Your 6800NU OCed with some pipelines released is PLENTY. Be happy with what you have.

Back
Top Bottom