hoping to get a laptop

alvino said:
Mmm...Apple Powerbook G5's are awesome...very sturdy construction. You won't find any of that plastic Dell crap from Apple.

Um... G5 powerbooks?? They are not made... unless.. I missed something.. URL please?? I thought that the G5 had a wattage envelope far exceeding that of the mobile area, which is why it hasn't been added to a powerbook YET... then again, Apple comes up with new things a LOT. I will check Apple's site.

Haha, sorry about that...Pwerbook G4's I meant. Thanks for correcting me. :) Now die. :p

alvino said:
Haha, sorry about that...Pwerbook G4's I meant. Thanks for correcting me. :) Now die. :p

Well that is just... uh.. rude... but ok.. like I said, I wasn't correcting you, I was simply confused.

Sorry about that, but I was trying to add some humor in it. I don't really want you to die, and I hope you don't anytime soon. But, you were right about the G4 / G5 thing...

I like samsung laptops, i had an HP, but i gave up trying to get it fixed after about £50 spent on it, i decided to go with the samsung M40, its a 17" widescreen, so probably too big for what you want, but the smaller samsungs are also great, my reccomendation would be for one of those... Toshiba satillite laptops are good machines too. HP are rubbish IME, im not sure about other makes...

Also, ive got an intel centrino processor, and that works fine... plays the games i want it to play...

Back
Top Bottom