Spamming

Status
Not open for further replies.
setishock said:
You going through the Uni of Virgina to get to us or through Cox Cable in Atlanta, Ga.? The Uni addy is a spoofed address and the Cox Cable is legit. So where do you want me to send the abuse complaint?
Get my drift???

Who are you refering to Setishock? I doubt he is Neochivers, but then again, I am not sure. What you really should do is to run a DNS scripter check on his primary line and see if the prime line (backbone) is using his DNS. Then narrow it down to local IP similarity.

He doesn't match up to any one in the CF database. Nor in doing any deep searching by other means. But somethings funny with his IP addresses. Film at 11:00...

newguy3 said:
I ask because every person seems to have a different idea of the definition. I was curious as to the difference between written policy and the interpretation there of.
Like your style, we might have more in common than you think, please PM me.

Maurice
gentleman.gif

setishock said:
He doesn't match up to any one in the CF database. Nor in doing any deep searching by other means. But somethings funny with his IP addresses. Film at 11:00...
Keep digging, knowing you, you'll get there!, any way I can help?, I've tried crosschecking his IP too, nobody comes close it seems, I went right through the list of members,..... any other ideas, is there a website that may help?
And what's this about a film at 11 o'clock, does it have relevence?

Maurice

This guy was on yesterday, but as newguy2.

His first post was just spam, and so hes obviously created a new account...

the fact he has double posted so many times make me think its him, as for the beaing allowed back, then wahst the point in banning them in the first place?,

135791 said:
the fact he has double posted so many times make me think its him, as for the beaing allowed back, then wahst the point in banning them in the first place?,
I've checked his IP address, he is not who you think he is, I would have thought you would have done that already.
About letting him back, are you referring to the fact that members with disabled accounts can still post, I too think that's barmy, I'm tackling David on that very issue, by the way, talking of members with two different names though, that's a different matter.

setishock said:
Tried to PM you but your intray is full, it's about newguy's multiple accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom