if AMD are so good why...

theres always a debate on who is really better,lol. For the most part why intels are used over AMD's so much is because Intel kick AMD's but big time in marketing there product better. also basic computer users don't really "know" AMD very well so they go with intels because they are used to hearing intel on TV.

Dishdog said:
theres always a debate on who is really better,lol. For the most part why intels are used over AMD's so much is because Intel kick AMD's but big time in marketing there product better. also basic computer users don't really "know" AMD very well so they go with intels because they are used to hearing intel on TV.

Partially correct.. but AMD can't market themselves because of Intel smashing them into the dirt... again and again and again and again and again and again... etc etc. Intel uses bad business practices to FORCE companies like AlienWare to use Intel processors. It is a shame really, but I did see a TV advertisement for AMD Turion a while ago.

TRDCorolla said:
Hence, the lawsuit between Intel and AMD right now.

Which, AMD is going to inevitabley win because... the evidence collected against Intel is overwhelmingly convincing.

this is all based on opinions. in my opinion i prefer amd bing that they are a little mroe advance

Well, the lawsuit is opinion backed with fact, and yes, most arguements are opinion based. However, I can give you PLENTY of technological evidence as to why Intel is a poor performing processor (excluding the Dothan core PentiumM) in today's CPU marketplace.

Opteronix said:
Partially correct.. but AMD can't market themselves because of Intel smashing them into the dirt... again and again and again and again and again and again... etc etc. Intel uses bad business practices to FORCE companies like AlienWare to use Intel processors. It is a shame really, but I did see a TV advertisement for AMD Turion a while ago.

you can't force a company into using your product. the bashing into the dirt part, i think thats just perfect buissness. like if M$ could totally wipe out the PS3 would they? in the heart beat. it all comes to who makes more money.

Dishdog said:
you can't force a company into using your product. the bashing into the dirt part, i think thats just perfect buissness. like if M$ could totally wipe out the PS3 would they? in the heart beat. it all comes to who makes more money.

Apparently not PERFECT enough, because it is being held in supreme court as AntiTrust, PERFECT BUSINESS is when you get away with it, such as Microsoft.

Back
Top Bottom