good old times

Feircepc

Daemon Poster
i think this is something much needed on this forum. i remember some people here have been here forever. so does anyone know anything funny from old times like when u where younger? and please refrain from using inapropriate language. and please do not post anything inapropriate.

ok i remeber a time when i was like four or something and i saw this girl i liked lol and i started pointing and just saying hello. it was so funny when my sister told me what i did. because my sister who is 13 years older than me took me to the mall where it happened. im a ladys man :cool: :p :D

HHAAH! Great thread idea bro! Yes, I have one!

When I was 7, I was introduced to computers by my dad. I didn't even understand things were important. He was working on a desktop, and I reached in and took the slot based CPU when he wasn't looking and when and took it apart and ruined it

lol nice one and then also my sister was in charge of baby sitting me when i was like two and she said i would eat my own poop..... not sure about this because well wouldnt u die from ecoline? they said they would take of my diaper stick me in the bath tub and i would just eat it. so if i ate poop would that come out to like actual food lol. :confused: :D

Feircepc said:
lol nice one and then also my sister was in charge of baby sitting me when i was like two and she said i would eat my own poop..... not sure about this because well wouldnt u die from ecoline? they said they would take of my diaper stick me in the bath tub and i would just eat it. so if i ate poop would that come out to like actual food lol. :confused: :D

That is.... omg.. horrible.. ahh!! my eyes.. I am going to vomit! ! AH!!!

lol...welll...when i was little we were in Wal-Mart and i thought i was lost and there was this person that looked exactly like my mom from the back...well...she was bending over or sumthing and i was scared cuz i thought i was lost so i ran and ran and jump/hugged her right on her butt...well...she turned around and i saw that it wasn't my mom so i freaked and took off :D..this was when i was like 6-7 or sumthing

Back
Top Bottom