Spamming

Status
Not open for further replies.
spank_fusion said:
Hmmm.... [Guesses this is neochivers.]

Well, spamming is basically posting something useless to the particular thread you post in. Or, if it's a whole thread, then something useless to the forum. I think that about sums it up.
See the definition I gave him, you're about right, [it's definitely not chivers.]

Yes that helps. Thank you. Would you perhaps be kind enough to define the term neochivers? That is what I was refering to in the quoted section of your post. I can find many definitions to Spam. I started this thread to find out what how other people define the term.

newguy3 said:
Yes that helps. Thank you. Would you perhaps be kind enough to define the term neochivers? That is what I was refering to in the quoted section of your post. I can find many definitions to Spam. I started this thread to find out what how other people define the term.
Neochivers is/was a member who was banned yesterday for abusive behaviour. You have a similar style of writing, when neochivers was in one of his more lucid states.

You are not neochivers...

neochivers was a member just banned for spamming. he had about 50 posts a day and about 45/50 were useless or Spam.

some ppl are saying you are him. i don't know if you are and i don't really care if you are.

If you are him it doesn't matter because as soon as you (or any other member) starts to spam they get banned.

newguy3 said:
neochivers is not a term. it's a member's name
Why did you want to find out other definitions, if you'd already found some, curious that, you're not a teenager, so you're not asking an idle question. [that'll bring me some flack, there are a lot of youngsters on this site], most of them very with it, & polite,but there are a few others, well.....!

I ask because every person seems to have a different idea of the definition. I was curious as to the difference between written policy and the interpretation there of.

Maurice said:
neochivers is not a term. it's a member's name
Why did you want to find out other definitions, if you'd already found some, curious that, you're not a teenager, so you're not asking an idle question. [that'll bring me some flack, there are a lot of youngsters on this site], most of them very with it, & polite,but there are a few others, well.....!
you know, i have an idea whenever someone posts some spam, then we should call them a neochivers, it is our new term to anyone who SPAMS

who really cares if hes neochivers. he asked a question so lets just answer. i mean just because hes band doesnt mean he cant have another account. and if he does just leave him being that we know what would happen anyway.

This forum is very paranoid.. you people need to cool it! Every new member is going to accused of being someone else. So what if they are?? If they comeback and do good, then why punish them further. They must have wanted to either comeback to do some good and make good on their name, or comeback to repeat past evils (in which case, they will be banned again and again). So please stop this absolute silliness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom