Vote please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I am going to stay don't worry about that. I meant taking some vacations like 1 week or so

lhuser said:
Oh I am going to stay don't worry about that. I meant taking some vacations like 1 week or so
As I said before, I voted no, & the tide is turning in that direction, I suppose that as I'm a mod, I should be unbiased, [I know, David is watching], but he knows what I've always said, I'm also a member, & have my own, personal views.

Lol, Wow, Looking at the poll results it looks like im cold hearted lol I dont want you to leave lhuser lol

setishock said:
The tone of this thread is stonecold heartless. It's tuff enough being a teen to start with. I was drafted and went to Nam when I was 17. So how's that for stress? You could offer some advice instead of being so cold. It's when teens have no one to talk to that the internal stress factor builds up. Having a softer side is not a sign of weakness, it means you have a rounded personality. Let it out some times. Cause when you want to talk and you've been cold, others will treat you the same.

I'm also a teen, 17. And so I have a better perspective of today's youth than someone who is older than me. All I see today are people who whine and take medication because there's a little wrong. I see those that dress in black because someone was mean to them once. And then there are those that just scew over their whole life with drugs because they think life is some how more difficult for them, when instead they just want to do drugs and are weak. I guess I'm just fed up. If I make people feel bad than they are letting me do that, don't listen to what I have to say or take it to heart if you don't want to.

"Let yourself have a nice day."

Ok, I announc this thread and poll finished

@mods who gets a chance, please lock this thread. I won't take vacations until further actions from my school is taken.

The time estimated of vacations away from CF is 4 days

thanks in advance

lhuser said:
Ok, I announc this thread and poll finished

@mods who gets a chance, please lock this thread. I won't take vacations until further actions from my school is taken.

The time estimated of vacations away from CF is 4 days

thanks in advance
Thread locked at your request, you don't need this hassle, have a good rest, I for one will welcome you back, perhaps the break will help you to be slightly less aggressive? [PM me if you want]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom